By signing and checking the publisher agreement box, this will act as your online signature and agreement to follow all rules stated herein unless otherwise stated by CPMonly.
1. Membership Requirements – By signing up to become a publisher, your site must meet the following requirements:
- You must own the website (or have legal rights to monetizing the ad space on the website) in which you are intending to serve CPMonly ads on.
- Your website does not contain any pornography, warez, EMU, ROM or distribute viruses in any way.
- Your website must have original content.
2. Members – Once you are a member of CPMonly you must abide by the following rules in order to be paid our for ads served:
- Traffic must not fall below 5,000 paid ad impressions a month or CPMonly reserves the right to cancel your account, and earnings may be forfeited.
- You must place at least 3 CPMonly ad codes above the fold on your website (ad unit beginning within the first 1000 pixels).
- You may not offer your users any incentives to view or click CPMonly ads.
- All traffic provided to CPMonly ad tags must be organic and exclusively generated by an actual human making bona fide web searches.
- All ad impression calls using CPMonly ad tags must abide by, and be accepted by, the criteria set forth by CPMonly’s traffic auditing processes which includes, but is not limited to, Appnexus, Integral Ad Science, and DoubleVerify.
- You may not place more than two of the same ad size on a single page and no more than 6 total ad units per page.
- You may not artificially inflate ad impression totals or clicks using any CPMonly ad tags.
- You may not place CPMonly ad-coding on any URL not approved by CPMonly.
3. Acceptance – We reserve the right not to accept any site for any reason we deem necessary. Failure to follow any of the above may result in termination of your account and/or all outstanding earnings being forfeited. We reserve the right to cancel any accounts that have low performance rates. The Publisher Agreement can be changed or updated at any point without explicit notice to publishers.
All payment for ad impressions sent to CPMonly ad tags and/or services provided by publisher is strictly conditioned upon two conditions precedent. First, all traffic provided by publishers must be accepted by CPMonly’s aforementioned traffic auditing process and any auditing process by a third party receiving your traffic. Second, CPMonly’s receipt of payment from the third party who receives your traffic is a condition precedent to CPMonly’s obligation to make payment to you the publisher; the Publisher expressly assumes the risk of any nonpayment to CPMonly and your price includes this risk. Both condition precedents must be met before Publisher has any right to receive payment.
Once publisher earnings are verified on the aforementioned precedents payment will be made on a net 30 basis, unless otherwise specified beforehand. New publisher accounts signing up after 1/1/2012 may be subject to net 60 payment terms. Payment may be withheld for months totaling less than $50. In a month where less than $50 is earned, the amount will be rolled over to the next month’s payment. All payments will be made by checks, wire transfer, or paypal. Wire transfer fees are $25 domestic US, and $40 international. All accounts with inactive status will receive payment on a Net 120 basis.
5. Information Collection and Use.
CPMonly collects non-personal identifiable information from publishers site users. We collect information through the use of common internet technologies, such as cookies and beacons, on the web sites of those companies that participate in our online behavioral advertising services. To make advertising more relevant to you, the audience segments we create are used by us, our clients and partners, including advertisers and publishers, to deliver targeted advertising on the Internet.
Publisher is solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to (i) the content and other material set forth on the Publisher Websites and/or (ii) any content or material to which users can link through the Publisher Websites. Publisher hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CPMonly and its officers, directors, agents, affiliates and employees from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may at any time be incurred by any of them by reason of any claims, suits or proceedings (a) for libel, defamation, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation throughout the world in connection with the Publisher Websites; (b) arising out of any material breach by Publisher of any duty, representation or warranty under any agreement with CPMonly; or (c) relating to a contaminated file, virus, worm, or Trojan horse originating from the Publisher Websites.
a) Damages: In no event shall either party be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of use, or loss of profits arising there under or from the provision of services.
b) Warranty Disclaimer: CPMonly and its Customers do not make and hereby expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, the performance of any software programs incidental to services rendered by CPMonly, services provided there under, or any output or results thereof. CPMonly and its Customers specifically disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
c) Limitation of Liability: Neither CPMonly nor its Advertisers or other Publishers will be subject to any liability whatsoever for (a) any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the Website due to systems failures or other technological failures of CPMonly or of the Internet; (b) delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of Creative, including, without limitation, difficulties with a Customer or Creative, difficulties with a third-party server, or electronic malfunction; and (c) errors in content or omissions in.